For whatever reason, our Saturdays tend to be our most active days in this household.
Running out the door and need a quick breakfast that will keep the troops going for a couple of hours and is friendly to your thyroid?
Try our Super Saturday Smoothie recipe with ginger for your belly, a little perk with some lime and some good fat to keep your blood sugar balanced and energy going. It’s paleo, vegan, gluten-free and delicious!
- 1/2 fresh pineapple (or 1 can of pineapple)
- Juice of 1 lime
- Fresh Ginger, grated (about 1-inch)
- 1 can Native Forest Coconut Milk (or you can sub any nut milk you like)
- Water (as needed to get to desired consistency)
- 5-7 ice cubes
- Throw everything in your blender or Vitamix and blend to desired consistency.
- Drink up!