Seriously, the simplest milk to make on the planet!
Homemade Hemp Milk
The simplest, non-dairy milk to make at home!
Write a review
- 1/2 cup shelled hemp seeds
- 3 cups filtered water
- Place all ingredients into a blender for 1-2 minutes (we use our standard blender for this instead)
- Place a nut milk bag into a large jar or glass pitcher
- Pour hemp milk into the bag to drain into the jar/pitcher
- Squeeze out the milk (you'll leave the pulp behind)
- Store your hemp milk in the fridge for up 3 to 4 days although we usually drink it up before then.
- *You can use it in recipes wherever milk is called for.
Thyroid Foodie http://thyroidfoodie.tv/